The answer is YES. The verb CAMPING is the word for the act of camping. As what the action verb mean: a word to convey performing an act. It expresses mental and physical actions.
Source: Montem Outdoor Gear
Example of Action Verb:
To find an action verb:
- Find the word in the sentence that is something someone or something cando.
- Remember that the action can be physical or mental.
Examples of action verbs: skip, smell, love, think
Examples of action verbs in a sentence:
Diane walked to school.
Walked tells us what Diane was doing.
Jenny thought about the English problem.
Thought tells us what Jenny was doing (mentally).
Below are some more examples of sentences that contain action verbs.
The action verbs are underlined.
1) Anne and Jasmine ride the bus to school each morning.
2) Lea wants a horse for her birthday.
3) Clark reads a chapter in his book each night.
4) Do you think it will rain today?
5) I believe in beasts and ghosts.